- Disciplined work culture in college campus. Experienced, Qualified and Devoted Faculties.
- 100% syllabus coverage and imparting latest technological trends through advance training and carrier counselling.
- Achieved high ranking result at university level and best Training and Placement.
- Effective teaching learning process and modern infrastructure with well-equipped laboratories.
- Workshop equipped with latest machineries & Good Shepherd Auditorium
- Modern library with book bank facility, journals, periodicals, e-learning materials and digital library.
- Motivational and rewards to meritorious students & Special attention toward weak students.
- Tuition fees is lowest Rs.31,000 per semester.
- Financial help to needy students by means of different SCHOLARSHIPS under Govt. Schemes.
- Seats available under Tuition Fee Waiver Schemes (TFWS) [Free of cost education for 04years].
- Strong Industry Institute Interaction Cell, Training & Placement Cell & Personality Development Cell.
- Wi-fi facility, LAN and internet connectivity with 40 Mbps speed in entire campus.
- Canteen, Sports, Hostel and Transportation facilities from Surat and Bardoli.
- Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for technical and personnel development of students.
- Expert guest lectures, Industrial Visits, seminar, workshop at regular intervals.
Our Vision & Mission
Our VisionTo be an Institution of excellence in Engineering and Technology for playing a vital role in industrial development and economic growth of the nation through trained young technocrats
Committed to maintain continuity of Technical excellence, Ethical values and overall Development of students community; especially of Rural area and the nation as a whole.
Features & Facilities of Institute
- Ministry of Heavy industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India, New Delhi has approved 28 Crore Rupees for establishment of Common Engineering Facility Center (CEFC), at R.N.G.P.I.T. Campus.
- Institute is recognized as a “Schedule-1 Environmental Auditor” by Gujarat Pollution Control Board, Gandhinagar.
- Institute is recognized as a Nodal Institute for “Chemical & Petro Chemical Sector” by Anchor Institute, D.D.U., Nadiad.
- Institute is associated with various professional societies i.e. IIChE, ISTE, IEI, QCFI, SEVA, TMMA, SETU etc.
|Organization||Purpose of MOU|
|1||TMMA, Mumbai, Govt. of India SEVA, Surat, SETU Foundation||For development of CEFC in which development of Design Center, Prototype Development Center, Training Center, Testing & Calibration Laboratory|
|2||PTC University, USA||Authorized Training Center for Creo 3.0. design software for Mechanical Engg. students.|
|3||D-Link Academy, Taiwan||D-Link Certified Networking Courses for Computer Engg. students|
|4||Loftysoft, Sweden & Getwings Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Ahmedabad||For Setting up the IoT Lab and Center of Excellence|
|5||Red Hat Academy, USA||For Red Hat Certified Courses|
|6||NPTEL, Chennai||Vocational Courses of various Engineering Fields.|
|7||E Yantra, IIT Mumbai||For Setting up Robotics Labs and various courses.|
|8||Europe Study Centre, Surat||For IELTS / TOEFL / GMAT / GRE/ SAT Coaching and Career counselling for overseas education|