Importance of Industrial Automation
Automation or automatic control, is the use of various control systems for operating equipment such as machinery, processes in factories, boilers and heat treating ovens, switching in telephone networks, steering and stabilization of ships, aircraft and other applications with minimal or reduced human intervention.
To Provide Training related to different industrial process with ladder diagram programming for automation of open & close loop systems. Course is designed to align with specific job functions and focuses on relevant job tasks.
Diploma (Electrical, E&C, I & C, Chemical, Mech.) / B.E.(Electrical, E&C, I & C, Chemical, Mech.)
The training module encompasses a wide range of courses designed for PLCs, SCADA, Drives, HMI, Process Control, Electrical Panels and more.
• PLC – Programmable Logic Controller
• SCADA – Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
• HMI – Human Machine Interface
• AC/DC Drives (VFD) & Motor – Switch Gear
• AC Servo Drives Motor
• Process Instrumentation
• Panel Design
• Industrial Networking
• The training team imparts comprehensive training on system programming, interface, operation, application development and integration, switch gear practice of various products, so you can design, maintain equipment at peak operation levels, troubleshoot and resolve many problems independently.
•Theory Duration:50 Hours
•Practical Duration:150 Hours
Prof. L.S. Patel,Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering Department.
Prof. M.K. Tamboli, Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering Department.
Prof. U.V. Vyas, Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering Department.
Prof. S.P. Shah, Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering Department.