Importance cum Objective of Language
• To know the process of communication and its components
• To improve the language skills: speaking skill, writing skill, reading skill as well as listening skill.
• Construct basic and intermediate skills in English language.
• To enhance phonetic competence, presentation skills, comprehension skills, group discussion skills etc.
• To create new path of literature sensibility and learn life skill through it.
• To build confidence in for communicating in English and create interest for life-long learning of English language.
• The students shall learn the ability to understand the proper idea how to communicate at the industry level.
• The students shall learn how to approach with the business tycoons at organizational level.
• The students shall learn how to crack the interview with their communicative approach.
• The students are able to give concrete result as far as communication skill is concerned.
Courses offered by us
• Communicative English
• Life and Soft Skills
-Body Language skill
-Goal setting skill
-Group discussion skill
-Positive attitude skill
-Innovative Thinking skill
-Personality Development skill
• Computer based console with computer, UPS & necessary wiring, etc
• 36 to 40 Chairs
• LCD Screen
• Wireless Headphones
• ACs of 1.50 Ton capacity
• Curtains which covers the window pane
• White board marker and eraser
Name of Co-ordinator
Ms. Trupti.D.Desai, Asst Prof. ,Science & Humanities Department
Mr. Kalpesh.R.Gavit, Asst Prof. ,Science & Humanities Department